BAMBOO CUTTING & SERVING BOARD - BAMBU
Practical and durable bamboo cutting boards have a number of significant advantages that other representatives of their kind are difficult to compete with.
- Has water-repellent and antibacterial properties.
- Can be used both as a stand for hot dishes and as a board for freezing homemade dumplings, this will not affect its performance in any way.
- Does not deform over time. Unlike wooden cutting boards, which over time begin to "twist" from contact with moisture and kitchen heat, bamboo boards retain their flat surface.
- Does not absorb odours. Another important plus of a bamboo board is that it does not retain the smell of the food you cut on it.
- Convenient to use and maintain. They are suitable for cutting any ingredients for your dishes and do not require special maintenance - just rinse the board as usual after use - it will dry almost instantly.
Produced by Bambu, an independent business relocated to China, which is B Corp registered and promotes fair labour practices and safe working conditions.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Hand wash in warm soapy water
SIZE: small 16.5 x 16.5 x 1.5 cm, medium 25.5 x 18 x 1.5 cm
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: ethically produced in China