LAUNDRY DETERGENT - ECO STRIPES
These laundry strips are a great eco-friendly detergent.
One thin strip must be placed in the dispenser, or loaded directly into the drum of the machine.
What are the advantages of sheet the detergent strips?
- 100% dissolve in water.
- Economical - one strip is enough to clean 5 kg of laundry, and a pack of product weighing about 100 grams will replace 5 kg of laundry powder.
- Suitable for any washing mode, work equally well in cool and 95 ¡C heated water.
- Maintain the brightness of the fabric colour and its structure.
- Suitable for taking care of baby clothes.
- Free from phosphates, toxic substances, dyes, parabens, chlorine bleach.
- Vegan: no animal-based ingredients or testing on animals by ingredient suppliers.
- No plastic jug, 94% less transportation pollution
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: UK
These Eco-Strips are vegan, palm oil free & gluten free
Vegetable glycerin (plant-derived from soy softener), starch (plant-derived from maize biodegradability booster), PVA (polyvinyl alcohol) (biodegradable supporting matrix), potassium sorbate: food grade preservative, light mineral oil (sed in manufacturing as a processing aid; not an active product ingredient, Cocamido propyl betaine (coconut oil based, biodegradable amphoteric surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam booster), sodium gluconate (plant-derived and food-grade, biodegradable water softener that prevents soil from resettling on fabric after it has been removed during washing), lauryl dimethyl amine oxide (plant-derived, biodegradable non-ionic surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam stabilizer), Sulfonic acids, C14-16-alkane hydroxy and C14-16-alkene, sodium salts: biodegradable surfactant (cleaning agent), glycereth cocoate: plant derived and food grade, biodegradable water softener, caprylyl glucoside, octyl glucoside: non-ionic surfactants (cleaning agents), fragrance oil blend: natural essential oils and synthetic ingredients, residual water.